amy ouellette photography

amy is a wedding and portrait photographer in portland, oregon. she creates unique wedding photographs and portraits by combining her fine art skills and photojournalism. see more at www.amysgallery.com enjoy!!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Senior Portrait





I've been really busy shooting portraits and editorial jobs. I hope you all picked up the Willamette Week restaurant guide last week. I photographed 11 restaurants in that . And I just shot some delicious looking oysters for Portland Monthly Magazine. Look for the photos in the November issue!
The very exciting portrait shoot I did on Saturday was with Tom. He had his senior portrait done. We started with some more formal portraits in the studio and moved to a cool, graphic location. He was really easy to work with and is very photogenic so it was almost too easy! Here are a couple samples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home